Creating an IT Support Ticket.
Login using your regular user account (as computer/email).
Please read this before creating a ticket.
Gather the following information before entering a support ticket:
- Include the asset tag barcode ##### of the computer that requires support. It is a sticker located on the chassis of a desktop computer or on the bottom of a laptop.
- Symptoms of the problem as best you can describe. (ie: No power to device, Message stating "No logon server available", Will not connect to the wireless network, etc.)
- Location of the problem. Please state the actual room number a device (Desktop, Projector, Printer, etc) is located in.
Creating a ticket:
- Select a Help Topic first.
- Summary: Enter short description as name for the ticket (Audio not working, Cannot print, etc)
- Details: Enter full detailed description of the problem.
- Ready for pickup in the office: Set to "Yes" if device is ready in the office to be picked up. If sending in a laptop or tablet, please send corresponding power adapter with it.
Fill out all information before submitting the request.